Monday, October 1, 2012

Our very own ATC Swap !

Artist Trading Card Swap is underway!

1.) Take a deck of cards , or trace a credit card on cardboard, bristol board or cereal box and cut out
2.) Paint with gesso (white paint for a solid base) or glue on paper of choice
3.) Decorate, paint, stamp, glue, collage, write quotes~ whatever your heart desires

Above is a selection of ATC cards found at Michael's crafts for $1.99 each (package of 10) but if you have old playing cards or cereal boxes laying around feel free to go that route ! (I am!)

If you would like to join the Deck Swap and deck of 52 cards need to be completed by December 1st. That gives you 2 whole months to set aside a table where you can dabble in creativity each day (wouldn't that be great!). I'll post a weekly inspirational idea for your cards to get the juices flowing. Remember~ You do not have to be particularly creative or an "artist" to join in the fun. This isn't a contest or anything. Just a bit of community spirit through art:)

I will give each of you my address privately so you can mail your cards to me where I will then separate equally, package up and send back to you. There will only be a small fee for mailing (around $10).

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment